May 17, 2011

The day of Young Saeng's very first solo performance

Young Saeng's album is introduced at Naver Music.
Here is the scene of back stage on his comeback day.
There is a new photo of Kyu Jong with Young Saeng too.

image from http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=1953#

Please DO NOT Hotlink







I've got one more thing to share with you guys.
Young Saeng's greeting video!~
Sadly, they blocked embeded source so I can't put that video here.
Please click here to see Young Saeng's message.

The below is my translation of what Young Saeng says in the video.

"Hello, I'm Young Saeng. I'll make a debut as a solo with my first solo Album 'Let It Go'. I'm very nervouse to have a very first solo performance. So please encourage me and love my album 'Let It Go' a lot."

2 comments:

Belle said...

Glad to see YS ate well before going on stage & he can still hold chopsticks with his injured hand LOL... thanks for sharing. Love to see the Behind the Scenes ^^

Ivannah said...

thank you so much for sharing! i love them all...